Last Updated: June 3, 2020
Scope of This Policy
What we may collect
The types of personal information we collect from you may include: Full legal name/Name, Job title, Company name, Postal or other physical address, Email address, Telephone/Fax number, IP Addresses/Device identifier/Application identifier, User ID and password if you establish an account with us, Login Date and Time, Log data, Social Security Number/Foreign ID, Nationality, Date of Birth. We do not seek to collect or process sensitive personal information unless it is required or permitted by law; necessary for the detection or prevention of crime; necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal rights; or we have your prior explicit consent.
How we collect
The personal information we collect is via: Submitting client onboarding documents , Content or information included in or attached to your email in connection to raised support tickets;, Participating in “join our mailing list” initiatives;, Information you provide, Contacting us for further information, Providing us with business cards or other contact information.
How we use
Transfers to Third Parties
In addition, we may disclose information about you: If we are required to do so by law or legal process. To law enforcement authorities or other government officials. If required by the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. If disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person. To protect our property, services and legal rights. To prevent fraud against Omniex, our subsidiaries, affiliates and/or business partners. To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions, or To comply with any and all applicable laws.
We may also disclose or transfer your personal data in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or other transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business.
We care about your data and are committed to protecting the data you provide us. We use industry-standard security technologies, procedures and organizational safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We treat personal data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ various security practices to protect your personal data from unauthorized users and recommend you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Data when you are on the Internet.
Links, Third Party Applications and Software
Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Information
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you and in the effective and lawful
- operation of our businesses (provided these do not interfere with your rights);
- to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject; or
- where no other condition for processing is available, if you have agreed to us processing your personal information for the relevant purpose.
Rights in Relation to Your Information
You may have certain rights under your local law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, if you are an individual whose personal data, and the processing of that personal data by Omniex, are subject to the application of the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access: This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it, and that it is accurate, complete and current.
- Right of Correction: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Right of Erasure: This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to objection
- Right to Objection: Where we are relying on a legitimate interest as justification, or where it is used for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Right of Restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain:
- If you contest the accuracy of your personal data, you may request that its processing is restricted while we verify its accuracy.
- If the processing of your personal data is considered unlawful, but you do not require the deletion of your personal data.
- If we no longer need the data for the purposes of its processing, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- If you object to our processing of your data based on our legitimate interests, or where the processing is based on Art. 6(1) (e) GDPR.
- Right of Data Portability: When the processing takes place on the basis of your consent or contract, and is carried out by automated means, you have the right to request that we provide your personal data to you in a machine-readable format;
- Right to withdraw consent: If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may also have the right under certain conditions to invoke binding arbitration. Different laws may prevent us from providing access to your personal data or otherwise fully complying with your request depending upon the circumstances and the request, for example where producing your information may reveal the identity of someone else.
You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with our internal recordkeeping policies, or as required to do so by law. The exact length of time will vary, and may be subject to applicable contracts or agreements. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honor your request. We dispose of resumes when they are no longer under consideration.
California Privacy Disclosures
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), Omniex does not share your personal data with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing use.
Omniex does not track website visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of visitors’ browsing activities when they serve the visitors’ content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your web browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
We do not currently honor Do Not Track signals from internet browsers; when a universal standard for processing them emerges, we will follow it.
Omniex Holdings, Inc.
333 Bryant St, Ste 310
San Francisco, 94107
Attention: Privacy & Compliance